CALL TO ORDER
Add style and luxury to your home with the Washwood Pull. With its smooth and simple lines, this handle instantly adds sophistication to cabinetry. Each pull is forged from solid brass and expertly finished by hand for high-end quality you can see and feel.
Product photos in Burnished Brass.
Navy mudroom by Studio McGee, featuring the Washwood Pull in Polished Brass Unlacquered. Also pictured: Queslett Cup Pull, Cotswold Cupboard Catch
Blue and oak kitchen by The Pankonien Group, featuring the Washood Pull in Burnished Brass.
- Surface mounted
- Hand tighten with a screwdriver. Power tools may strip the screws or hardware.
- This product is made to order and is non-returnable.
- Additional finishes are available by request. Contact us for more information.
- Clean occasionally with a soft cloth. Mild dish soap diluted in warm water can also be used. Be sure to remove all soap residue and fully dry hardware after cleaning. Do not use cleaning chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Unlacquered/Non-Plated Finishes: These finishes are designed to gracefully change with time and use. Use of a high-quality wax metal polish will help preserve the original finish if desired.
||Center to Center: 96mm
Bar Width: 13mm
Center to Center: 152mm
Bar Width: 17mm
Center to Center: 224mm
Bar Width: 22mm
Center to Center: 359mm
Bar Width: 25mm
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|CA Residents||Prop 65 Warning|