Queslett Cup Pull
CALL TO ORDER
Add charm and character to your cabinetry with the Queslett Cup Pull. This luxury level hardware features a strong rectangular shape that pairs particularly well with kitchens and utility rooms. Each pull is machined from solid brass and expertly finished by hand.
Product photos in Burnished Brass.
Kitchen by Studio McGee, featuring the Queslett Cup Pull in Polished Brass Unlacquered. Also pictured: Cotswold Knob, Cotswold Cupboard Catch
- Hand tighten with a screwdriver. Power tools may strip the screws or hardware.
- This product is made to order and is non-returnable.
- Additional finishes are available by request. Contact us for more information.
- Clean occasionally with a soft cloth. Mild dish soap diluted in warm water can also be used. Be sure to remove all soap residue and fully dry hardware after cleaning. Do not use cleaning chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Unlacquered/Non-Plated Finishes: These finishes are designed to gracefully change with time and use. Use of a high-quality wax metal polish will help preserve the original finish if desired.
||Center to Center: 96mm
Center to Center: 120mm
Center to Center: 203mm
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|CA Residents||Prop 65 Warning|