The Kennet Knob boasts a unique organic form that is inviting to touch. Its solid bronze material gives it a subtle sand cast texture adding to its organic appeal. Each knob is made in Idaho by skilled artisans. Pair it with the Kennet Pull to complete the look.
Rocky Mountain Hardware finishes are designed to age and change in color with time and use. Typically, they will lighten where they are frequently touched and darken where they are not. In some exterior conditions, hardware may take on a beautiful turquoise hue. Although the color may change, solid bronze will not rust, even in harsh coastal environments.
Pictured in Silicon Bronze Light
- More finishes of the Kennet Knob are available by request. Contact us for more information.
- Solid bronze
- Made to order
- Mounting hardware included.
- Hand tighten with a screwdriver. Power tools may strip the screws.
- Clean only a soft non-abrasive cloth dampened with water. Do not leave water residue on the pulls after cleaning. Cleaning chemicals may damage the finish.
- California Prop 65 Warning