Cotswold Cupboard Latch
CALL TO ORDER
Add style and function to your cabinet doors with the Cotswold Cupboard Latch. This luxe fitting is an excellent way to add charming detail to your kitchen or utility space. Each latch is made in Birmingham and expertly finished by hand.
- Product photos in Burnished Brass.
- Kitchen by Studio McGee, featuring the Cotswold Cupboard Latch in Polished Brass Unlacquered. Also pictured: Queslett Cup Pull, Cotswold Knob
- Hand tighten with a screwdriver. Power tools may strip the screws or hardware.
- Clean occasionally with a soft cloth. Mild dish soap diluted in warm water can also be used. Be sure to remove all soap residue and fully dry hardware after cleaning. Do not use cleaning chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- This product is made to order and is non-returnable.
- Additional finishes are available by request. Contact us for more information.
- Unlacquered/Non-Plated Finishes: These finishes are designed to gracefully change with time and use. Use of a high-quality wax metal polish will help preserve the original finish if desired.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|CA Residents||Prop 65 Warning|