Black Cabinet Hardware: Top Picks
From walls to accessories, matte black has taken interior design by storm. Cabinet hardware is one of the best and easiest ways to incorporate this new trend in your home. This bold finish commands attention and adds drama to cabinets of any color. Choose knobs for a subtle touch or pulls for a stronger statement. See some of our favorites below.
- Schaub & Company Northport Pull - Drawing its inspiration from traditional shapes, this cabinet pull is modernized by sleek lines and angular edges. It is available in a number of sizes, as well as appliance pulls, making it an great choice for kitchens.
- Amerock Blackrock Pull - The Blackrock Pull offers clean lines and a strong masculine form. Its versatile design can compliment nearly any space.
- Emtek Cadet Knob - This contemporary disc knob comes with an optional round back plate. Use the backplate to achieve a transitional look, or forgo it for a more modern feel.
- Top Knobs Lydia Knob - The Lydia knob offers a unique hexagon shape. Its beveled edges give added character, while making the knob comfortable for fingers. The Lydia Knob is well suited for a variety of spaces, including kitchens and baths.
- Belwith-Keeler Channel Pull - With a clean modern front and softly arched underside, the Channel Pull easily adds interest to cabinetry. Buy here
- Emtek Trinity Pull - The Trinity Pull is a go-to choice for modern cabinets. Its clean rectangular shape is accented by a triangular backside which adds interest and provides a comfortable hold. The Trinity Pull is available in a wide array of sizes, including appliance pulls. Buy here
- Top Knobs Europa Tab Pull - If you're looking for a minimal, modern design, tab pulls are the choice for you. These discrete pulls mount to the inside of the cabinet and wrap around the edge to provide a lip to open and close the door with.
- Atlas Homewares Bradbury Pull - The Bradbury Pull is an updated take on a traditional design. Its footed faux screw ends are reminiscent of files or stocking bins, making the Bradbury a fitting choice for closets and office spaces. Buy here
- Schaub & Company Menlo Park Cup Pull - This cup pull has a unique shape that is sure to make an impression. For a complete designer look, pair it with Menlo Park pulls, knobs, and appliance pulls (not pictured).
- Alno Millennium Pull - You can't go wrong with this classic pull. Its timeless design will never go out of style.
- Atlas Homewares Conga Pull - With tapered ends and a subtly dimpled front, the Conga pull gives an exotic twist to a popular shape. It looks exceptionally good on mid-century style furniture and cabinetry.
- Alno Contemporary II Knob - Strong and square, this cube-like knob is an excellent choice for bathrooms. The Contemporary II knob is made from high-quality solid brass to ensure a long lifetime.