Kensington Square Pocket Door Lock
A welcomed upgrade from builder-grade pocket door hardware, this solid brass lock delivers a solid construction and beautiful finish. Pushing the bolt on the passage or privacy lock ejects a built-in edge pull for pulling the door out of the pocket. The dummy is used for double door applications and includes a separate edge pull. Choose from a variety of finish options to complement nearby hardware and fixtures.
- Passage: Does not have a turn-piece or locking feature. Includes a pop-out edge pull and strike.
- Privacy: Lockable by turn piece. Commonly used for bathrooms and bedrooms. Includes a pop-out edge pull and strike.
- Dummy: Used for the second door of double privacy door applications. No locking function. Includes a strike for the opposite set to latch into and a separate edge pull.
- The Unlacquered Brass finish is designed to elegantly change color with time and use.
- Clean only with mild dish soap diluted in warm water. Cleaning chemicals may damage the finish.
- Returns of this product may be subject to a manufacturer restocking fee.
|Required Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 1-3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|CA Residents||Prop 65 Warning|